Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.

Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Explore.

Dream.

Discover.

Mark Twain

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Woohooooo!

Nick taking the leap and jumping off at South Point - the southern most point of the US...I said he was crazy and swore I wouldn't do it....ha!!!


so a few minutes later, I decided what the hell and agreed to jump with Isabel! It took me a while I must admit. And I almost had heart failure and decided not to do it...but I coudn't have Nick doing something I coudn't do, so I took a deep breathe and off I went! I must be crazy....I don't even like deep water!!!! We don't do bad for a couple of middle aged folks do we? (yep, my students think I'm old...but they think Nick looks younger than me!!!)

No comments:

'And anywhere the scent of orange blossom drifts, I'm happy' (Frances Mayes)

Facebook...

Julie Manchester's Facebook profile

Trying to keep my brain from freezing...!!!!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day
This Day in History